Available for current residents of Massachusetts, Reading Cooperative Bank is now offering a $100 bonus when you open a Personal Checking Account with direct deposit and online bill pay by December 31, 2019. Also, don’t forget to accomplish the easy $10 initial minimum deposit requirement.
This is a pretty generous checking bonus, not only that but you’ll also get a checking account with all the perks you need such as; free online and mobile banking with bill pay and mobile check deposit, as well as a free Debit MasterCard with secure chip technology. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Reading Coop Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Any Personal Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Cash
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $300+
- Additional Requirements: Minimum opening deposit of $10
- Monthly Fee: See below on how to avoid
- Value Checking: No monthly fees
- Value NOW Checking: $500 Minimum Daily Balance or Direct Deposit to avoid monthly fees
- On-the-Go Checking: $100 Minimum Daily Balance to avoid monthly fees
- Green Online: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: There is a $25 early account termination fee if the account is closed within six months of account opening
Reading Coop Bank Checking Bonus Requirements
- Apply online or in-branch at Reading Coop Bank before December 31, 2019
- Earn a $50 bonus when you set up a qualifying direct deposit of at least $300 within 60 calendar days of account opening
- Earn another $50 bonus when you enroll for online banking with bill pay and complete at least one online payment within 60 calendar days of account opening
Reading Coop Bank Fine Print
- 50/50 incentive bonus amounts will be reported on Form 1099.
- Recipient is responsible for any taxes, fees, and associated banking fees, if any, to be paid on the incentive bonus.
- This offer may not be combined with any other offers.
- The incentive bonus is limited to one per primary account holder.
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Valid 1/1/2017 – 12/31/2019. Subject to additional terms and conditions.
Be sure to check out Reading Cooperative Bank for their $100 checking bonus when you apply for a new personal checking account with them. Their green online account does not have any monthly fees, however you can only open that account in branch. Let us know your experience with this bank bonus by commenting below.
However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-27.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions