Available to residents of New York, Ridgewood Savings Bank currently has a promotion to earn up to a $200 Checking Bonus when you sign up for any checking account from Ridgewood Savings Bank with a minimum opening deposit of $500 at the Forest Hills Branch. To earn the first $150, you must set up a directly deposit with a monthly payment of at least $500 per month for 2 consecutive months. Then, for the $50 worth in reward points, you must add uCHOOSE rewards to your debit card and complete the required qualifying debit transactions.
Remember, this offer is only available in-branch at their Forest Hills location. Ridgewood has a wide selection of checking account to choose from, so it’s evident that you’ll find a checking account that’ll suit your every checking needs! All checking accounts includes perks such as; Free online and mobile banking with online bill payment, interest dividends on your balances, access to 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs through the Allpoint network, and so much more.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Ridgewood Savings Bank Account Summary:
- Learn More
- Account Type: Basic Checking, Checking with Interest, Student Advantage Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: NY (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Set up a recurring direct deposit of $500 or more every month for 2 consecutive months
- Additional Requirements: This offer is only valid at the Forest Hills Branch
- Monthly Fee: $3-$10, varies by account
- Basic Checking: $3, can be waived if you set up direct deposit, enroll in eStatements, or have a combined balance of at least $2,500
- Checking with Interest: $10, but can be waived if you have a combined balance of at least $5,000
- Student Advantage Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
Ridgewood Savings Bank Checking Requirements:
- Open any new checking account in-person with Ridgewood Savings Bank at their Forest Hills branch with a minimum opening deposit of $500.
- For the first $150, you must set up a directly deposit with a monthly payment of at least $500 per month for 2 consecutive months.
- Earn $50 worth of rewards points when adding uCHOOSE Rewards to your debit card and make 10 in-store or online debit card purchases of at least $10 within 60 days of account opening.
- Receive your $200 bonus in your checking account within 30 days of meeting the requirements.
Ridgewood Savings Bank Fine Print:
- Account must be in good standing to receive the bonus offer and is not available to persons whose accounts have been closed within 180 days or with a negative balance.
- Compensation earned under this promotion, if any, will be credited to the checking account within 30 days of meeting the applicable requirement.
If you are currently a resident of New York and are interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Ridgewood Savings Bank is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Best Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
With the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening plus an additional 40,000 bonus points after spending a total of $5,000 on purchases within 6 months of account opening
• Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, enjoy a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
• Earn 10 points per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
• Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
• Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
• IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®
Learn More About This Card Here