Available now for residents nationwide, You can now take advantage of Santander Bank for a grand opportunity to earn an accumulative $50 bonus! Spread the word and refer your family, friends or anyone else you know to this Bank and when they open up a new Santander Bank Checking account and enrolls/ receives direct deposit totaling in at least $250 as well as completing 5 debit transactions (PIN or Signature), You’ll both receive the $50 bonus incentive!
Santander Bank offers an exceptional banking experience with top-notch checking products that’ll have you managing your expenses more conveniently in no time! There’s plenty of checking accounts to choose from in their personal checking portfolio so it’s evident that you’ll find one that suits your every checking needs.Be sure to also check out our other Santander Reviews!
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Santander Bank $50 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Simply Right® Checking ($25 minimum opening deposit), Santander Basic Checking ($25 minimum opening deposit), Santander Premier Plus Checking ($50 minimum opening deposit)
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $50
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Also, See Below for detailed requirements
- Monthly Fee:
- Basic– $3 unavoidable
- Premier Plus– $35 or maintain a combined balance of $75,000 in deposits and investments± or have $6,000 or more in total direct deposits‡during the service fee period to avoid the Monthly Fee.
- Early Termination Fee: 60 days
Santander Bank $50 Referral Steps:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new personal checking account. (Simply Right® Checking, Santander Basic Checking , Santander Premier Plus Checking)
- Next, spread the word of Santander Bank to your friends and family.
- Your friend or family member must open up a new personal Checking
- Has one (1) or more direct deposits1 totaling at least $250, AND
- Completes five (5) debit card transactions (PIN or Signature) that post to their account, AND
- Keeps the account open for at least 60 days.
- After all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $50 Bonus!
Santander Bank Checking Features:
- Over 650 branches and 2,000 Santander ATMs across the Northeast, including one in many CVS locations.
- Customizable email alerts, text alerts coming soon.
- Online and Mobile Banking.
- Mobile Check Deposit.
- A Debit MasterCard® for your everyday on–the–run purchases§.
- Easy, quick access to directly deposited funds.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Santander Bank, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Also, don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard pull or soft pull when opening a Santander account, and if you can fund a checking account using a credit card!
With Santander Bank you can earn an accumulative $50 for each person you refer to them that in turn opens a checking account and complete the necessary requirements. This is a nice little bonus that could earn you big. There’s no limits as to how much you could refer, but the referee must keep their account open for 60 days and it must be active and in good standing. I recommend the Simply Checking because there’s very minimal fees applied, but if you’re looking for more in a checking account, the premier plus checking is a must.
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Allow up to 4-6 weeks, after completing all requirements of this offer, for delivery of your Reward Card. If you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
-0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24% will apply.
-No Penalty APR.
-Late Fee Waiver.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 Annual Fee.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees