Santander Bank is offering residents of NH, MA, RI, CT, DE, NY, NJ, & PA an attractive $25 bonus when you open a Student Value Checking account by March 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you need to do it make a $10 opening deposit, then activate a Debit Card and make 10 or more transactions, all within 60 days. This account is only available to students ages 16-25. After you have completed the requirements, you’ll receive the bonus within 90 days.
If you’re looking for more deals from Santander bank, check out our Santander Bank Bonuses master list for more information! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Chase College CheckingSM
|-Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
-Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches
-No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if you're a student between the ages of 17-24.
-Deposit checks from virtually anywhere, anytime, just by taking a photo with the Chase Mobile® app.
-Send and receive money in moments using Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®
Table of Contents
Santander Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Student Value Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: NH, MA, RI, CT, DE, NY, NJ, PA
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Santander Bank Bonus Requirements
- Open a Student Value Checking account at Santander Bank with a $10 opening deposit by March 31, 2019.
- Activate a Debit Card and make 10+ transactions within 60 days.
- After you have completed the requirements, you will receive the $25 bonus within 90 days.
Santander Bank Bonus Fine Print
- Your Student Value Checking account must be open and in good standing to be bonus eligible.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- One bonus per customer.
- The bonus is considered interest and will be reported to the IRS on Form 1099-INT.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same signer, only one account will be eligible for the bonus.
This Santander Bank bonus is only valid for full-time and part-time students age 16 through 25 who are attending a college, university or other undergraduate level school. Be sure to take advantage of this quick and easy bonus while it lasts!
Hurry up into your local Santander Bank and get started on your bonus today! If not, then see our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
-Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-No foreign transaction fees
-Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that