Santander Bank is offering residents of NH, MA, RI, CT, DE, NY, NJ, & PA an attractive $25 bonus when you open a Student Value Checking account by March 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you need to do it make a $10 opening deposit, then activate a Debit Card and make 10 or more transactions, all within 60 days. This account is only available to students ages 16-25. After you have completed the requirements, you’ll receive the bonus within 90 days.
If you’re looking for more deals from Santander bank, check out our Santander Bank Bonuses master list for more information! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Advance checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $10,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.25% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS319 by April 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by April 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Santander Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Student Value Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: NH, MA, RI, CT, DE, NY, NJ, PA
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Santander Bank Bonus Requirements
- Open a Student Value Checking account at Santander Bank with a $10 opening deposit by March 31, 2019.
- Activate a Debit Card and make 10+ transactions within 60 days.
- After you have completed the requirements, you will receive the $25 bonus within 90 days.
Santander Bank Bonus Fine Print
- Your Student Value Checking account must be open and in good standing to be bonus eligible.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- One bonus per customer.
- The bonus is considered interest and will be reported to the IRS on Form 1099-INT.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same signer, only one account will be eligible for the bonus.
This Santander Bank bonus is only valid for full-time and part-time students age 16 through 25 who are attending a college, university or other undergraduate level school. Be sure to take advantage of this quick and easy bonus while it lasts!
Hurry up into your local Santander Bank and get started on your bonus today! If not, then see our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
• 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees