Earn a $500 bonus when you open a Seacoast Bank Business Checking account and complete the qualifying activity by December 31, 2021.
Table of Contents
Seacoast Bank $500 Checking & Savings Bonus
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Seacoast Premium Checking & Seacoast Savings Account
- Availability: FL
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2021
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Not Listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee:
- There are monthly fees for both accounts, see below on how to waive
- Premium Checking Account: monthly fee of $21 is waived with:
- Daily balance of $5,000.
- Monthly average balance of $7,500.
- Savings Account: $15 fee charged per quarter is waived if you have a minimum daily balance of $500
- Early Termination Fee: Not Listed
- To receive the $350 checking bonus:
- Open a new Seacoast Premium Checking account.
- Set up direct deposit and deposit $50 or more at account opening.
- Have a direct deposit of $500 or more made to this account within 60 days of account opening.
- To receive the $150 savings bonus:
- Open a new Seacoast Savings account.
- Deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days.
- Maintain a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
- Offer valid for Florida residents only.
- Account(s) must be opened in person at a branch to receive bonus.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Seacoast checking customers.
- Savings offer is not available to existing Seacoast savings or Money Market customers.
- Both offers are not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Offer only valid for recipient named and addressed to on this mailer.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- All existing Seacoast Bank customers are not eligible.
- Seacoast Bank associates are not eligible.
- You can receive only one new checking and one new savings account opening related bonus each calendar year and only one bonus per account per household.
- May be subject to change at any time without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- In addition, the account must remain open and in good standing to be bonus eligible.
You can earn a $500 bonus when you sign up for a new checking & savings account with Seacoast Bank. It looks like a pretty generous bonus especially since it’s a soft pull. Find all Seacoast Bank bonuses here and our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!