Available for residents of New York, SECNY Federal Credit Union is offering a generous $25 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account with direct deposit. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is set up and receive a direct deposit. That’s all it takes to receive the $25 incentive. The bonus will be deposited into your account, but will remain on hold for 30 days, then after the qualification period, if your account is in good standing, the bonus is all yours!
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, online Bill Pay, eStatements, , and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
SECNY Federal Credit Union Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: $25 incentive will be waived if account is not in good standing after 30 days
SECNY Federal Credit Union Checking Requirements:
- Open a Checking account from SECNY Federal Credit Union.
- Set up and receive a Direct Deposit to receive $25 bonus, but will remain on hold for 30 days.
- After 30 days, the $25 incentive will be released as long as the account is in good standing.
SECNY Federal Credit Union Bonus Fine Print:
- $25 cash incentive offer available for members who sign up for a new net pay direct deposit relationship and who opt to have his/her payroll direct deposited into his/her SECNY share or share draft account.
- All new accounts subject to ChexSystems verification.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported to the IRS.
- Certain restrictions apply.
- Subject to change without notice.
- Member must have had no prior Direct Deposit relationship with SECNY.
If you are currently a resident of New York and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from SECNY Federal Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous $25 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
-$150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
-2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-No annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees