Available for current residents of California, take advantage of this promotion from Stanford Federal Credit Union for a chance to earn $100 Checking Bonus when you open a Basic Checking account within 6 months of your graduation. All you need to have is proof of graduation and that’s all it! If this promotion interests you, keep reading to find out more!
Eligibility: Stanford Federal Credit Union serves the banking needs of individuals and families who comprise the Stanford community, and the employees and family members of over 100 employers throughout the Bay Area. Be sure to visit their membership page to see their list of eligible companies and alternative ways to join them.
Editor’s Note: For those who are interested, you can also take advantage of a separate $100 bonus. Simply meet the requirements associated by December 31, 2018 and you will be able to earn the current promotion.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and make recurring Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party per calendar month for 3 consecutive months from the first full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking Account: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make at least one direct deposit of at least $500 or more within 60 days of account opening. $200 will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit. The TD Bank Beyond Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches, and much more! Apply Now---TD Bank Beyond Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Stanford Federal Credit Union Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Basic Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
Stanford Federal Credit Union Requirements
- Open a new Basic Checking account with Stanford Federal Credit Union within 6 months of your graduation.
- Show proof of graduation
- After you have opened the account you will receive the $100 Grad Gift.
Stanford Federal Credit Union Features
- Free Checking Account with 24/7 Mobile app
- Stanford Alumni or Athletics® Fan Rewards Credit Card – up to $15,000
- Low-Rate Auto Loan – up to $25,000
- Personal Loan – up to $5,000
Stanford Federal Credit Union Fine Print
All offers subject to membership eligibility, credit approval, and proof of graduation.
Accounts must be opened within six months of graduation.
Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
$100 checking bonus available for new Stanford FCU members only.
So Students, start your financial journey in a smart way through Stanford Federal Credit Union. They are currently offering quite the generous $100 Checking Bonus when you open one of their qualifying checking accounts. This offer isn’t for everyone, but if you’re eligible then definitely consider checking it out. This is a super easy bonus to earn, all you have to do is show proof of your graduation and open a new checking account. If this bonus wasn’t for you, then see our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• Earn 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
• Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%
• $95 annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees