For current residence of Kansas and Colorado, Sunflower Bank will offer you a $100 bonus when you sign up for their Spend & Sign & Save account through March 31, 2019. After opening the accounts, you’ll need to make 20 or more debit card purchases and set up a ACH direct payroll deposit.
Once you have met the easy requirements, you will be able to enjoy great benefits such as reduced fees on overdrafts, no-fee ATM withdrawals, and much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Sunflower Bank Account Summary
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Spend & Sign & Savings Checking and Savings package
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Kansas, Colorado
- Qualifying Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Yes
- Make at least 20 debit card transactions.
- Make the minimum opening deposit of $100.
- Set up direct deposit
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
Sunflower Bank Account Requirements
- Open a new checking account with a $100 minimum balance by March 31, 2019 to receive your bonus!
Sunflower Bank Account Fine Print
- *Offer valid 1/1/19-3/31/19 and may be canceled without notice. $100 minimum balance required to open. Customer earns up to $100 when a new Spend & Sign & Save (S&S&S) checking and savings account package is opened at any Sunflower Bank or First National 1870 location.
- Earn $50 when 20 or more debit card purchases (pinned, signed or credit) are made and posted with the debit card tied to the new S&S&S checking account and earn another $50 if an ACH credit (e.g., Direct Deposit) posts to the new S&S&S checking account on or before 4/30/19.
- ATM transactions do not qualify as purchases. Maximum payment per S&S&S checking account is $100. The new S&S&S checking must be open and in good standing as of 5/6/19 to be eligible for the bonus payment. To be in good standing, the account must have a positive balance at least one day between 4/5/19–5/6/19. Customer will receive a 1099 INT for bonus payment.
- All qualifying bonus payments will be paid 5/7/19 into the new S&S&S checking account. Not valid with any other offer. School must be a participant in ABC Program to receive payment. No purchase necessary to enter report card drawing. Available for students in grade K-12.
If you are a current resident of Colorado and Kansas and would like to start a new account experience, then the current promotion from Sunflower Bank is the one for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on your way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience.
Additionally, it doesn’t hurt to know you will receive the best customer service and personalized care the bank has to offer. However, if you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM