TD Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you open an eligible savings account and complete the eligible requirements.
TD Bank $200 Savings Bonus
- Account Type: TD Bank Simple Savings or TD Beyond Savings
- Availability: CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, & VA
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $5 or $15
- Early Termination Fee: Bonus forfeit if closed within 6 months
|Compare this savings account to alternatives like SoFi Checking & Savings (Up to $275 Bonus + 4.50% APY), Discover Online Savings (Up to $200 Bonus + 4.35% APY), Pacific Western Bank Money Market (5.25% APY) and CIT Bank Platinum Savings (5.05% APY).|
The information for the TD Bank Simple Savings Account has been collected independently by BankCheckingSavings. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
To earn the $200 bonus:
- Open a TD Bank Beyond Savings account and deposit at least $20,000 in new funds in the first 20 days and keep at least a $20,000 daily balance for 90 days.
- Open a TD Bank Simple Savings account and deposit at least $10,000 in new funds in the first 20 days and keep at least a $20,000 daily balance for 90 days.
- Offer valid September 12, 2022 through April 30, 2024 and is available only when opening through a qualifying website and who qualify as outlined below.
- You will not qualify for the Savings Bonus if you are an existing TD Bank personal savings or money market Customer OR had a previous personal savings or money market account that was closed within the preceding 12 months OR have received a prior personal savings or money market account bonus at any time. To receive the $200 Savings bonus, you must: 1) Open a TD Signature Savings or TD Simple Savings account (CD and IRA products are not eligible for the offer); AND 2) Deposit at least $10,000 in new money (not already held in any personal TD checking or TD savings account) that must post within 20 calendar days of account opening; AND 3) Maintain a balance of at least $10,000 for 90 additional days from the date you initially met the funding requirement.
- After you have completed the requirements outlined above, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account on or before 180 days of account opening. To receive the bonus, your account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout. If your new savings account is closed by you or TD Bank within 6 months after account opening, TD Bank reserves the right to deduct the bonus amount at closing.
- Eligibility may be limited based on account ownership. The primary owner of the new personal savings account may be required to complete a valid IRS Form W-9 or substitute IRS Form W-9 to provide certain identifying information. You may be subject to backup withholding at the rate specified in the U.S. Internal Revenue Code if you fail to provide that information or meet certain other conditions. TD Bank may issue you an IRS Form 1099 or other appropriate forms reporting the value of the bonus.
- In the event any of the above-mentioned savings account are no longer for sale, offer is transferable to an equal tier account.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time. TD Bank Employees and Canadian Cross-border banking Customers are not eligible.
This current bonus offer from TD Bank is available in many states. Be sure to check your local branch location to take advantage of this bonus.