Thrivent Federal Credit Union is offering residents of Minnesota and Wisconsin an Money Market Checking $300 Bonus when you apply for membership and open a new Money Market Account and Checking Account with the promo codes MM200 (for the Money Market Account) and CHECKING100 (for the Checking account) by December 31, 2018.
In order to earn this amazing bonus, you need to open a Thrivent Rewards Money Market Account and deposit $5,000 within 30 days of opening the account, and use the MM200 code when opening the account.
Next you need to open up a Thrivent Rewards Checking Account with the promotion code CHECKING100. The following must be done within 60 day of account opening: sign up for free online banking, enroll in e-statements, and establish $200 minimum direct deposit each month.
Membership Eligibility: Thrivent Federal Credit Union Membership Requirements:Simply open an account or check if your business qualifies to open an membership account. Consider checking out the membership requirements for more information.
Editor’s Note: Thrivent Federal Credit Union Checking Bonus $100 Promotion:Checkout our review of Thrivent’s $100 Checking Bonus!
• Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier checking account with qualifying activities.
• Open your new HSBC Premier checking account online by July 31, 2019; and
• Make recurring Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party to your HSBC Premier checking account(s) per calendar month; and
• Receive monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the first full calendar month after account opening
• You will automatically receive the $750 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Premier checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities. It's that simple.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
Table of Contents
Thrivent FCU Accounts Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Types: Checking and Money Market Account
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: MN, WI (branch locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $200 within 60 days of opening the account
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination Fee: If either account is closed within 6 months, the bonus amount will be taken out of the total.
Thrivent FCU Requirements:
- Open a new Thrivent Rewards Money Market Account with the code MM200
- Deposit $5,000 within 30 days of opening the account
- Additionally, open a new Thrivent Rewards Checking Account with a $200 minimum direct deposit each month and the promo code CHECKING100!
Thrivent FCU Fine Print
- This $200.00 bonus will be deposited into the Thrivent Rewards Money Market account 90 days after your account is opened if the required deposit is made.
- If your Money Market account is closed by the member or TFCU within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount from that account balance at closing.
- Make sure to use the code CHECKING100 before December 31, 2018 and establish the following within 60 day of account opening: sign up for free online banking, enroll in e-statements, establish $200 minimum direct deposit each month.
- Additionally, the Thrivent Rewards Checking account 60 days after the account is opened if all requirements are met. Bonus may be reported to the IRS as dividends earned.
- Consequently, the offer limited to one per member; you must be primary owner on the account and offer is subject to change without notice.
Thrivent Federal Credit Union is offering $300 for simply opening a money market and checking account and meeting the requirements. This is an excellent way to start saving and be rewarded for it, and on top of all of this you will earn a competitive APY rate. If you live in Minnesota or Wisconsin, consider opening the accounts!
However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to head on over to our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs! Checkout our complete list of the Best Bank Rates for all savings account needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees