Tucson Federal Credit Union is offering residents of Arizona an attractive $50 bonus when you open a Free Checking and Savings account with eStatements.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new checking and savings account with a $5 minimum opening deposit. After you sign up for eStatements, you must send an email to Melissa at [email protected] with Rialto 50 as the subject line. You will be able to enjoy great account features such as eBanking, wealth management tools, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in Pima County. You may also be eligible if you are related to someone who qualifies. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Tucson Federal Credit Union Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Free Checking and Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: AZ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus, if closed within 90 days of account opening
Tucson Federal Credit Union Checking Requirements:
- Open a Free Checking and Savings account from Tucson Federal Credit Union with eStatements.
- Email Melissa at [email protected] with Rialto 50 as the subject line
- Once you have completed the requirements, she will deposit your $50 within 30 days.
Tucson Federal Credit Union Bonus Fine Print:
- Savings and Checking Accounts subject to approval.
- Accounts must remain open for 90 days or member may forfeit $50 offer.
- The $50 will be deposited to the Savings Account within 30 days of all offer conditions being met.
- Not valid with other offers.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Tucson Federal Credit Union to learn more about the current $50 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Tucson Federal Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Chase Freedom® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
-Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
-Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee