U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union is offering residents of select cities in Washington D.C., Maryland, California, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania, a chance to earn a $75 bonus when you use the Switch Kit to facilitate your switch to a new USPS FCU Checking Account. To obtain your bonus, all you would need to do is open an account with a new $1,500 aggregate monthly minimum direct deposit, Virtual Branch Home Banking and a VISA Check Card.
Once you have done so, you will get to enjoy great account features such as a VISA check card as well as overdraft protection and so much more! If you are currently interested in this great promotion, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can to start your new account experience!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Advance checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $10,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.25% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS319 by April 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by April 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Table of Contents
U.S. Postal Service FCU Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: USPS FCU Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $75
- Availability: Washington D.C.; Capitol Heights, MD; San Fernando, CA; Raleigh, NC; Pittsburgh, PA
- Expiration Date: Limited time
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit of $1500+ aggregate monthly minimum
- Additional Requirements: Set up Virtual Branch Home Banking and Visa Check Card
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees with Interest Checking with balance over $250.
- Early Termination Fee: $25 termination fee if cancel within 6 months.
U.S. Postal Service FCU Checking Account Features:
- No monthly service charges on average monthly balances of $250. Accounts that average less than $250 will be subject to a $5 monthly fee.
- No minimum balance requirement for members under age 24 and over age 59.
- Unlimited check writing, no per check fees.
- Initial 50 free checks for new account.
- Duplicate checks.
- QUE: 24-hour account access via touchtone phone.
- VIRTUAL BRANCH: 24-hour Online Banking and BillPayer.
Earn U.S. Postal Service FCU Bonus:
- Switch your primary banking to USPS FCU Checking to earn up to $75 in bonuses.
- You must establish a $1,500 aggregate monthly minimum direct deposit.
- Set up Virtual Branch Home Banking and obtain a VISA Check Card.
- The bonus will be credited to your account within 30 days of your first direct deposit.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union is attractive to those who would like to earn a generous bonus just for switching over to the credit union while meeting the simple requirements. However, unfortunately this promotion is a major decrease from their previous promotion. For those that are still satisfied with the $75 promotion, then go for it! However, if you are not currently interested or would like to opt out for a better deal, then see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|