Unify Financial Credit Union is offering residents nationwide an attractive $150 bonus when you open a Free Checking or eChecking account with a debit card by December 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new account and you will receive the first $50 within the first statement cycle. In addition, you will receive another $50 bonus given you have established direct deposit of at least $500 aggregate each month. Lastly, you will receive up to $50 by earning $1 bonus for each debit card transaction that exceeds $5 made with your new UNIFY Visa Debit Card within the first 60 days of account opening.
After you have met the Direct Deposit requirement and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as eBanking, eStatements, Free ePay, and so much more! If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: This membership is available nationwide, all you have to do is meet a few requirements such as going through one of Unify Financial Credit Union’s affiliates, such as the
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Unify Financial Credit Union Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Free Checking or eChecking
- Maximum Bonus: $150 Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, VISA/MasterCard/Discover up to $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Unify Financial Credit Union Requirements
- Open a Free Checking or eChecking account from Unify Financial Credit Union by December 31, 2019.
- Receive a $50 deposit into their checking account following the first statement cycle.
- An additional bonus of $50 will be provided by establishing a recurring ACH Direct Deposit of at least $500 aggregate each month.
- Receive an additional bonus up to $50 by earning $1 bonus for each debit card transaction that exceeds $5 made with your new UNIFY Visa Debit Card within the first 60 days of account opening (maximum bonus of $50).
Unify Financial Credit Union Bonus Fine Print
- Limit one $50 new checking bonus per member.
- New Direct Deposit must be established and posted within 60 days of account opening, and bonus will be paid after the second statement cycle following account opening. Limit one Direct Deposit bonus per member.
- Within 90 days, set up and receive a monthly recurring Direct Deposit of at least $500.
- Eligible new account holders who qualify for and open a new FREE Checking or eChecking account will receive two (2) LA Rams home game tickets based on availability.
- After the third statement cycle, the $100 bonus will be deposited into your account, as long as you have met the Direct Deposit requirement and are in good standing.
- Bonus will be credited to the checking account linked to the UNIFY Visa Debit Card after the second statement cycle following account opening.
- Limit one Debit Card usage bonus per member.
- Account must be in good standing to receive any bonus. Account holder responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Membership requirements include establishing a membership share savings of at least $5. Minimum deposit of $25 required to open Free Checking, and eChecking. UNIFY employees, volunteers and family members not eligible.
- Not valid with any other offers and subject to change at any time.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Unify Financial Credit Union to learn more about the current $150 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience! In addition, you can refer a friend and earn the attractive $25 bonus!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Unify Financial Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card:
• Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
• $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
• 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
• Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
• Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
Learn More About This Card Here