University of Iowa Community Credit Union is offering residents of Iowa an attractive $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is print out the offer and present it at their North Liberty Branch. Once you have opened an account, simply set up Direct Deposit, then make 12+ transactions to be considered “active”. Once you have met the requirements, you’ll receive the $100 bonus.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you live or work in Iowa or one of these 4 Illinois Counties: Henry, Knox, Mercer, or Rock Island, then you are eligible to join. Alumni of the University of Iowa as well as family of current members are also eligible to join
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
University of Iowa Community CU Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Rewards, R2, Free Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: IA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if not active each month (12+ transactions)
University of Iowa Community CU Requirements:
- Open a Checking Account from University of Iowa Community Credit Union.
- Be sure to visit their North Liberty Branch in order to obtain this offer.
- Set up Direct Deposit
- Make 12+ transactions to be ‘active’
- Earn the $100 incentive once the requirements have been met.
University of Iowa Community CU Bonus Fine Print:
- Membership eligibility required.
- Offer does not apply to existing accounts.
- Must present coupon at time of account opening.
- Account must be active to qualify for bonus.
- Active is defined as a minimum of 12 transactions in one calendar month.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Valid for a limited time only.
If you are interested, make sure to check out University of Iowa Community Credit Union to learn more about the current $100 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from University of Iowa Community Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $300 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that