Oregon residents can take advantage of a $25 bonus from USAgencies Credit Union when you refer a friend or family member for a new checking account. To fully quality for the offer, all you would need to do is fill and print the referral form out to bring in. Once you have done so, make sure your friend has met the requirements such as an setting up a $250 direct deposit and sign up for eStatements within 60 days. After requirements are met, you will receive the bonus! For those that are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can to take advantage of your generous bonus!
Eligibility: Membership is open to federal employees and retirees living in the state of Oregon, county, city or state employees living within 25 miles of Portland, Oregon, military personnel or veteran living in the state of Oregon, and employees of select businesses.
• Get up to $600 with a 3% Cash Bonus Checking Offer when you open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities.
• Open your new HSBC Premier checking account online by March 31, 2021; and
• Set up Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Premier checking account; and then
• Enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening
• You will automatically receive the 3% Cash Bonus in your new HSBC Premier checking account approximately eight weeks after completing that month's qualifying activities.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
Table of Contents
USAgencies Credit Union Information
- Apply Now
- Bonus (You): $25
- Bonus (Referral): $25
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: OR (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
USAgencies Credit Union Requirements
- Refer your friends and family to USAgencies Credit Union by filling out the referral form and bringing your form into your local branch.
- Your friend or family must apply in branch and open a new checking account.
- To qualify, a deposit account must be opened with any minimum deposit.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive a $25 bonus!
USAgencies Credit Union Fine Print
- To qualify for $25, new member must be 18 years or older, and must add a checking account, monthly direct deposit (at least $250), online banking and eStatements within 60 days of joining, and account must be in good standing.
- New member must meet requirements for referring member to qualify for $25 bonus.
- Referring member must also be in good standing at time of bonus.
- No limit to number of referrals member can make.
- $25 will be deposited into savings account on first business day of the month, 60 days from account opening (if qualifications are met).
- Earnings reported on form 1099-INT as required. Program may change or cancel without notice.
Refer Our Readers
If you are interested in opening a checking account with USAgencies Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a checking share account with USAgencies Credit Union and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card.
Are you currently a customer of USAgencies Credit Union and is enjoying your account? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for referring your friend and helping them obtain a new banking experience? If so, then I recommend you check out the current offer USAgencies Credit Union is offering. Simply meet a few requirements and the bonus is yours. Additionally, your friend will have access to a great selection of account features! However, this promotion is limited geographically. I recommend you apply soon if you qualify! However, if you are not currently residing near a USAgencies Credit Union location, then check out the full list of our Bank Referrals!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. You can also enjoy earning 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening.
This card comes with $0 annual fee on top of up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card.