Available for residents of Texas, USE Credit Union is currently offering a $50 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account with a minimum $25 deposit and a new Savings Account with a minimum $50 deposit. Once you are done with that, you should receive the $50 bonus deposited in your account! With USE Credit Union, you’ll be able to enjoy great account features, such as competitive interest rate deposit products, affordable financing on many products, 24/7 access via free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposit, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head to your local USE Credit Union!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
USE Credit Union Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements:Must apply for a Savings Account with a $50 minimum opening deposit
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Thrifty Checking: $5.00 monthly service charge.
- Prime Checking: $8.50 monthly service charge.
- 2nd Chance Checking: $9.95 monthly service charge ($3.00 month rebate with direct deposit).
- FREE Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Savings Account: Avoid the $3.00 per month service charge by maintaining a balance of $300 or more.
- Early Termination Fee: $20
USE Credit Union Checking Requirements:
- To qualify for the $50 deposit, you must become a USECU member by opening a Savings Account with a minimum $50 deposit and open a new Checking Account.
- A minimum deposit of $25 is required to open a free Checking Account.
- For new members, you must open the Checking Account at the same time you join USECU.
- The $50 will be deposited immediately.
USE Credit Union Bonus Fine Print:
- “Bonus” is considered interest and may be reported to IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Please consult your tax advisor on any legal, tax, or financial issues related to your bonus or personal matters.
- USECU reserves the right to cancel or change the promotion at any time.
- If account is closed within six months of account opening, the $50 bonus will be deducted from the account balance prior to closing.
If you are currently a resident of Texas and are interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from USE Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a good bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card:
• Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
• Earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
• Named ‘The Best Travel Card' by CNBC, 2018
• Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✔®
• Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime; no blackout dates. Plus transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that