USE Credit Union is now offering residents of California a $50 bonus when you sign up for a new USCEU Free Checking Account. This account must be opened by December 31, 2018 to receive the $50.
In order to receive this bonus you must be a new member to USE Credit Union and apply online or in a local branch with the promotion code USDALUMNI with an opening deposit of $100.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Membership Eligibility: USE Credit Union Membership Requirements:The membership requirements include either: being a alumni, student, or faculty member of a California State school, have a friend or family member who is already a member, or live and work in Alameda, Sacramento, San Diego, Santa Clara, or Yolo.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
USE Credit Union Checking Accounts Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: USECU Free Checking with E-Statements
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: CA
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull:Soft or Hard Pull?Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements:
- Must meet membership criteria
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Blue Hills Bank Checking Accounts Fine Print
- You must be a new member of USE Credit Union
- Deposit $100 into your new USECU Free Checking Account
- Earn your $50
Blue Hills Bank Checking Accounts Features
- Free Checking with E-Statements
- Low Rate Credit Card with Rewards
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Free Mobile Check Deposit and Bill Pay
- Over 30,000 Surcharge-Free ATM’s Nationwide
USE Credit Union is offering $50 for simply becoming a member and opening a checking account. This checking account has many benefits such as no monthly fees, a low minimum deposit, and a debit chip card.
However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to head on over to our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
-Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-No foreign transaction fees
-Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that