Available for business owners of Arizona, VantageWest Credit Union is offering a generous $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new Business Checking Account with direct deposit by March 31, 2019. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is set up make a $100 deposit within 10 days of account opening, then make at least 10 debit/credit card transactions within 60 days of account opening. That’s all there is to it! After you have met the requirements, you should receive your bonus within 10 days of meeting the last requirement.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, online Bill Pay, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Eligibility: If you live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in Pima, Pinal, Cochise, or Maricopa Counties, the Gila River Indian Community Reservation, or Arizona’s “Copper Basin” Area, then you are eligible to join this credit union. Immediate family of current members are also eligible to join. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional ways to join.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|-Open a Huntington Community Business Checking Account
-Earn a $200 bonus by depositing at least $2,000, and make 10 transactions, within the first 60 days.
-Huntington will deposit $200 into your account after it's been open for 90 day
-This offer expires on April 15, 2019
-This account has no monthly maintenance fee and no minimum account balance requirements
-Enjoy up to 150 monthly transactions & get access to over 1,800 ATMs
-Get free online statements
Table of Contents
VantageWest Credit Union Checking Account Summary
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Select Business, Premier Business, or Community Business Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Bonus
- Availability: AZ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $5-20
- Select Business: $10 monthly fee waived by:
- Maintaining a $1,500 average daily balance OR
- 10 or more business debit or credit card transactions per month OR
- Maintaining $15,000 in combined business balances
- Premier Business: $20 monthly fee waived by:
- Maintaining a $10,000 average daily balance OR
- Maintaining $35,000 in combined business balances OR
- Making $1,000 in net purchases per month on a Business debit or credit card
- Community Business: $5 monthly fee waived by:
- Maintaining a $500 average daily balance AND
- Select Business: $10 monthly fee waived by:
- Early Termination Fee: If closed within 6 months of account opening, bonus may be reimbursed
VantageWest Credit Union Checking Requirements
- Open a Business Checking account from VantageWest Credit Union by March 31, 2019
- Deposit $1,000 within 10 days of account opening.
- Make 10 debit/credit card transactions within 60 days.
- Receive your bonus within 10 days after meeting the last requirement.
VantageWest Credit Union Bonus Fine Print
- The $200.00 bonus will be credited to the qualifying checking account within 10 days of the date the last requirement is met.
- Your account must be open and in good standing at time the bonus is awarded. Limit one new Select Business Checking, Premier Business Checking or Community Business Checking, per membership and per EIN/SSN, will be eligible for the bonus.
- Offer valid for new Select Business Checking, Premier Business Checking or Community Business Checking accounts only. The $200.00 is considered a bonus and is subject to IRS reporting. The account must be opened between 04/01/2018 – 03/31/2019 and remain open for at least six months.
- If it is closed within 6 months of the open date you may be responsible for reimbursement of any bonus awarded. Subject to approval. Membership required. Certain restrictions may apply. Federally insured by NCUA.
If you are currently a business owner of Arizona and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from VantageWest Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer.
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the American Express® Business Gold Card:
-More Rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month †
-†4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*
-Airline Bonus: Get 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
-Exclusive Offers: Get up to 1 year free on subscriptions to both G Suite Basic for up to 3 users and ZipRecruiter Standard, a combined value up to $3,188.*
-Pay Over Time Option: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.*
-Expense Management Tools: Connect to Quickbooks, access SpendManagerSM, receive a Year-End Summary, and more.*
-Add Employee Cards with a no annual fee option. Earn rewards on employee purchases and track employee expenses with spending limits, alerts, and summary reports.*
-See Rates & Fees