Available for residents of Michigan, Wanigas Credit Union is offering a generous $50 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account. This offer is for a limited time so if you’re interested, sign up now and earn your bonus while getting great features. Their features include No per check fees no minimum balance, no monthly service fee, no transaction limit, and more! So, be sure to head on over to your local branch in Michigan as soon as you can!
Eligibility: Membership is open to those who live, work, attend school or worship in any county in Michigan’s Lower Peninsula.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Wanigas Credit Union Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Eligible checking account
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: MI(Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Offer void after 30 days of Checking Account open date if three
of the qualified services have not been established.
Wanigas Credit Union Requirements:
- Open a qualifying checking account with any minimum deposit to receive your $50 bonus!
Wanigas Credit Union Fine Print:
- Shred Your Bank Card promotion is for members ages 18 years or older who
successfully open a new Checking Account with three of the following new additional
services: Direct Deposit, Debit Card, eStatements, V.I.P. Overdraft Protection, Quick
Cash and/or VISA Platinum within the first month of their credit union membership.
- New Checking Account must remain open and in good standing for a minimum of six months,
otherwise early cancellation penalty may apply.
- $50 will be deposited in the members account within 30 days of Checking Account and qualified services verification by Wanigas Credit Union.
- Offer void after 30 days of Checking Account open date if three of the qualified services have not been established.
- This offer may not be combined with any other offers.
If you are currently a resident of Michigan and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Wanigas Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that