Available now for current residents of Massachusetts, Washington Savings Bank is offering a $240 bonus whenever you open a free Cash Rewards checking account! In order to receive the gift, all you would need to do is to make debit signature purchases and for each purchase you’ll get $0.20 back. The promotion is a maximum of $20 in cash rewards for debit card use for up to $240 a year! Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to take advantage of the promotion as well as all the great features. The account offers free ATM usage, no monthly fees, no minimum balance to earn rewards, and many more! Interested? Simply head on over to your local branch today to start your new account experience!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Washington Savings Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Cash Rewards Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $240
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Early Termination Fee: Fee of $179 applies for account closure or change of services within 6 months of fee gift receipt.
Washington Savings Checking Bonus Requirements:
- Visit a Washington Savings Bank branch or apply online
- Open a free Cash Rewards checking account.
- Actively use your debit card.
- Earn up to $0.20 for each debit purchase for a maximum of up to $20 a month totaling to $240 a year.
Washington Savings Account Fine Print:
- Free ATMs are through the Allpoint® and SUM® network or refunded to a maximum of $15 per month if qualified.
- Debit Card Cash Rewards: Up to 20 cents for every debit signature purchase (max of $20 per month, $240 per year)
- Every time you use your debit card as a signature purchase, you earn a cash reward.
- The amount of each cash reward increases with additional accounts you have with the bank.
- Rewards are paid monthly and are unlimited!: Cash Rewards Checking: $.07, Savings Account with Direct Deposit: $.03, Loan of at least $5,000: $.10
Are you in the market for a new checking account? Wouldn’t it be great if you could earn a very generous bonus for simply signing up and meeting the requirements? If so, then be sure to check out the current promotion from Washington Savings Bank. Through the promotion, you are able to enjoy all the generous features the account has to offer as well as a having the relief of knowing the firm is FDIC insured. However, if you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|