With the holiday season just around the corner, now is the best time to open a new account! During this special time of the year, now’s the time for a special type of account! With the current offer from Water and Power Community Credit Union, residents of California can earn a 1.00% APY when you sign up for a new MatriMoney Special Purpose Savings Account. To get started, all you would is provide a mere deposit of $50 at account opening. Once you have done so, you will receive your stated APY rate! Not only are you able to take advantage of the rate, but you will be able to enjoy all the great features! Interested? Be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Eligibility: Qualifying members must live, work, worship, or are enrolled in a college or trade school in a qualifying zip code, or have an immediate family member (spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, step-parent, step-child, step-sibling, adopted relationship, or domestic partner) who is a member of WPCC. To learn more, be sure to check out the membership eligibility.
Table of Contents
Water and Power CCU Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Rate: 1.00% APY
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Water and Power CCU Account Requirements:
- Open a new MatriMoney Special Purpose Savings Account
- Provide an initial $50 deposit
- Receive the stated rate once deposit is met
Water and Power CCU Fine Print:
- Fees or other conditions may reduce earnings on accounts.
- Rates on savings, money market, and checking are variable and subject to change after account opening.
- An early withdrawal may apply for term certificates.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
At the end of the day, the current rate from Water and Power Community Credit Union is great for those are looking for a generous rate and willing to save overtime. Not only do you get to take advantage of an attractive rate, but you will also have the satisfaction of knowing the bank has been well received among consumers! How great is that? Additionally, you will still be able to maintain all the great features and easy requirements that comes with your new experience. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Best Bank Rates for all your banking needs!
With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
• 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24% will apply.
• No Penalty APR.
• Late Fee Waiver.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 Annual Fee.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
-See Rates & Fees