Are you a resident of Wisconsin and are looking for a new checking account? Look no further because Waterstone Bank is currently offering residents up to a $250 bonus when you sign up for a new Essential Checking Account with direct deposit, E-Statements, CheckCard, and enrolling in the ScoreCard® Rewards Program. This offer is available for a limited time only, so make sure to open an account as soon as possible!
Open a new Essential Checking account, a $50 Automatic Deposit bonus offer requires a $200 minimum automatic deposit of payroll or government benefits to be received within 90 calendar days of account opening. Set up E-Statements and you will earn $3 per statements cycle for up to $36. CheckCard $1 reward requires a CheckCard purchase of at least $10 or more that has posted and settled to the new checking account each statement cycle (ATM transactions do not qualify) with a max of $10 per statements cycle. Receive a one-time anniversary bonus of $50.00 deposited in the new checking account. Enroll in ScoreCard® Rewards program and earn 1,000 points credited to the ScoreCard® Rewards account.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Advance checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $10,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.25% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS319 by April 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by April 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Waterstone Bank Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Essential Checking Account
- Availability: Wisconsin (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft or Hard Pull?Please inform us!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $200+ within 90 days of opening the account
- Additional Requirements: Listed Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $10 is waived if you do ONE of the following:
- With 5 CheckCard purchases or more that have posted and settled to the checking account each statement cycle
- Direct deposits of payroll or government benefits totaling $300.00 or more each statement cycle
- Early Termination Fee: $30 fee will be imposed if account is closed before 180 days
Waterstone Bank Bonus Requirements
- Open a Essential Checking Account with $100.
- $200 minimum automatic deposit of payroll or government benefits to be received within 90 calendar days of account opening and $50 will be deposited into the new account
- Set up E-Statements and you will earn $3 per statements cycle for up to $36.
- CheckCard $1 reward requires a CheckCard purchase of at least $10 or more that has posted and settled to the new checking account each statement cycle (ATM transactions do not qualify) with a max of $10 per statements cycle.
- Receive a one-time anniversary bonus of $50.00 deposited in the new checking account.
- Enroll in ScoreCard® Rewards program and earn 1,000 points credited to the ScoreCard® Rewards account.
- Once these are completed, you will earn up to $250 and 1,000 ScoreCard® Points.
Waterstone Bank Fine Print
- Essential Checking account and requires account to be open and active for the entire statement cycle in order to qualify for that statement cycle’s bonus.
- Bonus will be credited to the new checking account on the first statement cycle after the direct deposit is received.
- Statement cycles will be monitored for statement cycle based promotions.
- CheckCard rewards are capped to a maximum of $10.00 per statement cycle for a 12 month period from account opening (maximum of $120.00 in rewards).
- For tax reporting purposes, a 1099 form may be issued at year end for recipients of bonuses.
- Offer(s) applies to new checking account customers only and does not apply to individuals that closed a WSB checking account within the past 180 calendar days.
Waterstone Bank is offering up to $250 and 1,000 ScoreCard® Rewards points for setting up a direct deposit, E-Statements, CheckCard, and ScoreCard® Rewards program. Although it does seem like there are quite a few steps to earn this bonus, they are somewhat simple to earn based on your spending habits and whether you decide to set up the features. Consider this promotion if you wish to open up the account and account programs as well as will regularly use the account.
However, if you are currently ineligible for this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee