Webster Bank is offering qualified residents of Connecticut and New York a chance to earn a $300 bonus when you open a new Premier Checking Account valid through February 28, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new qualifying checking account with the minimum opening deposit of $500. Once you have completed that, you must complete either of the following by May 31, 2019: set up a direct deposit to be received or have an average account balance of at least $10,000.
For those that are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch today to start your new account experience! For more bank bonuses and more check out our Webster Bank Bonuses! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editors Note: This offer is only available at the Webster Banking Centers located in Ridgefield, Wilton, Danbury, Stamford, Darien, Norwalk, and Greenwich, CT and Larchmont, Scarsdale, Yonkers, Rye, White Plains, and New Rochelle, NY.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Webster Bank Premier Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Premier Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: CT, NY (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 02/28/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull (Chexsystems)
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $21.95 monthly fee waived with:
- $10,000 in combined average checking, money market, and savings balances, OR
- $50,000 adding CD, home equity, and installment loan balances as of the end of your statement period.
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Webster Bank Premier Checking Requirements
- Open a Premier Checking account with Webster Bank with a $500 opening deposit by February 28, 2019.
- Complete one of the following by 07/31/2019:
- Have a direct deposit of $500 or more such as payroll, social security, pension, and government benefits, OR
- Have an average account balance $10,000 or more
- Once the requirements have been completed, the bonus will be transferred into the checking account by 09/19/2019
Webster Bank Bonus Fine Print
- Direct Deposit transactions are limited to payroll, social security, pension, and government benefits. PayPal® transactions are excluded
- Primary customer must not have had an open checking account since 01/01/2018 at Webster Bank.
- Account must be in good standing at the time of payment; an account is considered to be in good standing if it has a positive balance and is not in the process of being closed.
- All amounts will be reported to the IRS, and customer is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Customer must be a resident of NY, MA, RI, or CT at time of account opening and promotion payout.
- Cannot be combined with any other Webster Bank cash incentive offer.
At the end of the day, the current promotion through Webster Bank is quite a generous $300 Bonus. If you have received this special offer from the bank, simply meet the requirements and provide the necessary funding and you could be earning an attractive $300 bonus. On top of it, this account has an optional direct deposit, leaving you worry-free!
In addition, there’s no need to worry because the firm is a member of the FDIC! However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Reserve℠ Card:
-Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
-$300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
-3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
-Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
-Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®