Wells Fargo presents the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card, offering a $200 bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months. In addition, it has a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases with no caps whatsoever. This makes this card a wonderful credit card to use daily.
On top of that, you’ll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee.
The most appealing feature on this card is Wells Fargo’s unique Cell Phone protection insurance plan. In cases of damage or theft, you can be covered for up to $600 on up to four phones. I’ll elaborate more on this feature below!
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card Summary
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.74%-27.74% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
Earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on your purchases Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card. There are no category limitations or pesky quarterly sign-ups and activations.
Additionally, if you use mobile wallets, such as Apple Pay® or Android Pay™, you can enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, during the first 12 months from account opening. This is an even more increased cash back amount that you can utilize if you have a smartphone. If you have a smartphone and you haven’t tried using a mobile wallet, maybe this card is calling out to you.
Your points will never expire as long as your account is kept open and it stays in good standing. This way, you won’t have to worry about losing them if you forget to redeem them.
Redeem your points on the Go Far Rewards portal for gift cards, merchandise purchases, travel purchases, and cash back. It’s best to redeem for cash redemptions because non-cash redemptions generally have less value.
The minimum redemption threshold is $25. Once you accumulate at least $25 in cash back rewards, you can redeem for statement credits, paper checks, or Wells Fargo bank account deposits.
However, if you have a Wells Fargo debit or ATM card, you can redeem at ATMs in $20 increments.
Here are some benefits that the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card comes with:
- 0% introductory APR. Cash Wise offers 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.74%-27.74% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee. If you’re looking to make a large purchase soon or are trying to pay off another card, this is a great card to do so.
- Extended warranty. Pay for an item with this card, get extended warranty on items with original warranties of 12 months or less.
- Travel inconvenience insurance. Get reimbursed for lost or damaged carry-on baggage.
- Cell phone protection. Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone, subject to a $25 deductible, against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Cash Wise card.
- Cash Track. Keep track of your cash-back earnings. It’s available through the online banking website and lets you view current rewards, set a rewards goal, redeem cash back, and more.
- Accepted worldwide. As a Visa credit card, if you’re out of the U.S., Cash Wise is accepted almost all over the world. This will serve you well if this is the credit card you use on a vacation.
In the market for an efficient cash back credit card? The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card may be one to look into. First, it offers 1.5% cash back, which is quite decent to have in your wallet for a day-to-day card use. In addition, you can earn $200 cash back bonus for spending $1,000 or more within the first 3 months of card opening.
But, what stands out is that they have a Cell Phone Protection plan that could save you upwards of $100-$200 a year. Basically, if you lose or damage your phone, you’ll be covered $600 per claim. You can claim up to twice a year. This could be a great perk considering accidents really do happen.
The Cash Wise could be a very well-rounded credit card depending on how you spend your money. This card is great for bigger spending since you want to earn 1.5% cash back everywhere. Otherwise, find out which card is right for you by checking out our complete list of credit card promotions today!
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.