Wells Fargo is offering residents a $250 bonus when you open an eligible Wells Fargo consumer Everyday Checking Account with a $25 minimum opening deposit by January 25, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, receive qualifying direct deposits with a cumulative total of $500 or more into the new checking account within 60 days of account opening. Then, to receive an additional $100 bonus, for the next 5 consecutive months after day 60, continue to receive qualifying direct deposits with a cumulative total of $500 or more each month.
If you’re interested, I recommend you apply soon! However, if you would like to learn more about other offers from the bank, be sure to check out our updated list of Wells Fargo Bank Bonuses, check out our list! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: Wells Fargo is also offering a separate $250 link. If you chose to do so, take advantage of this promotion instead and meet the requirements associated.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Everyday Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $250
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 01/25/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: $10, can be waived if you complete any one of the following:
- Maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance
- $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits
- 10 or more posted debit card purchases/payments from this checking account.
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
- There is a $5 monthly service fee discount when the primary account owner is 17-24 years old.
- Early Termination Fee: $25 termination fee if cancel within 6 months.
Wells Fargo Bank Checking Requirements
- Open an Everyday Checking account online with a $25 opening deposit by January 25, 2019.
- Set up and receive qualifying direct deposits with a cumulative total of $500 or more into the new checking account, within 60 calendar days of account opening.
- Earn an additional $100 bonus, when you continue to receive qualifying direct deposits of $500 or more every 30 days for an additional 150 days after the initial 60-day qualification period.
- Earn a total $250 bonus within 45 days.
Wells Fargo Bank Checking Fine Print
- Offer cannot be:
- Paid without a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (W-9)
- Combined with any other consumer deposit offer
- Reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred, or traded
A qualifying direct deposit is the customer’s salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income of an accumulated $500 or more, electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network to this checking account by your employer or an outside agency.
- A non-qualifying direct deposit is transfers from one account to another, or deposits made at a branch, ATM, or from mobile deposit.
- Offer subject to change and may be discontinued at any time.
- You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on your bonus, and we will report as income to the tax authorities if required by applicable law. Consult your tax advisor.
Finding the perfect bank to fit your every needs can be quite a hassle. With endless option out there to choose from, the research is often very stressful. However, stress no more! Wells Fargo is offering you a rather generous $250 bonus with just a few simple requirements. Additionally, you will have the satisfaction knowing you are receiving the best service the bank has to offer!
However, this promotion is strictly limited to in-branch only, meaning you will have to open the account in person and not online. However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|