For current residence of Arizona or North Dakota who are interested in a new banking experience, now is the perfect time! Western State Bank is offering qualified residents a chance to earn a $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new VIP or VIP Plus personal checking account.
To receive the bonus, all you would need to do is sign up for direct deposit. Once you have done so, be sure to enroll in eStatements as well as open a Cash & Check Card. After the requirements are met, you will receive the bonus! It doesn’t hurt to know that you will have access to the account features as well.
If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can, while the offer is still valid! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Western State Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: VIP Checking, VIP Plus Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Cash
- Availability: AZ, ND (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There is a $10 monthly fee
- Early Termination Fee: There is no account closure fee listed, but you must keep your account open for at least 60 days to receive the bonus.
Western State Bank Bonus Requirements
- Apply for a new VIP or VIP Plus checking account from Western State Bank for a $100 bonus.
- After approval, you must complete each the following tasks:
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Enroll in eStatements
- Open a Cash & Check Card
- Once you satisfy these requirements, you should receive a $100 bonus after 30 days
Western State Bank Fine Print
- Valid on new personal checking accounts only.
- The reward will be credited to your new checking account within 30 days after direct deposit is received assuming account is open.
- Limit one offer per person.
- $500 minimum balance required to earn interest in VIP checking account.
Are you currently on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for meeting a few simple requirements? If so, definitely check out the current promotion Western State Bank is offering! For a limited time, you will be able to receive a bonus on account, given all the criteria are met. Additionally, with a plethora of features, there should be no stress when banking with Western State!
However, if you are not interested, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions