Residents of Massachusetts that are from the ages of 16 to 25, can now open an WB 16-25 Checking account from Westfield Bank and earn a $100 bonus with the promotion code ONLINE100.
To qualify for the bonus, open an account with $10 and order a debit card and enroll in online banking to receive $25. Enroll in e-statements and receive $75. Both of these requirements must be completed within 60 days to earn this bonus.
After you have met the requirements, you will be able to earn the bonus as well as a host of account features! Are you currently interested? Please do not hesitate! I recommend you apply as soon as you can! Additionally, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you under the age of 18, and want to open your own account, you may be eligible for a $25 Bonus. For more information, be sure to check out our Westfield Bank Youth Savings Promotion.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Westfield Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: WB 16-25 Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Massachusetts (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with the CSR
Westfield Bank $100 Bonus Requirements
- Open the WB 16-25 Checking Account online or in a branch with $10 with the promotion code ONLINE100.
- To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is order a debit card and enroll in online banking to receive $25.
- Enroll in e-statements and receive $75.
- Both of these requirements must be completed within 60 days to earn this bonus.
Westfield Bank Fine Print
- The WB 16-25 account is available to customers between the ages of 18 and 25, or to customers between ages 16 and 17 with a parent or guardian co-owner.
- The account requires statement presentation in electronic format (eStatements) available through our online banking site.
- The bonuses will be deposited into your account within 45 days after the criteria is met.
Are you a student looking for a great bank account with no fees? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for meeting a few simple requirements? If so, then definitely check out Westfield Bank! For a limited time, simply meet the deposit requirements and you can earn the bonus. Additionally, you will have instant access to a host of account features to better your banking experience.
However, if you are not currently interested, I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee