Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Once you deposit $25 or more at account opening and set a direct deposit to your Chase Premier Plus Checking Account within 60 days of account opening, your bonus will be deposited within 10 business days. You can take advantage of this offer either by applying online or having a coupon emailed to you. The offer ends April 16, 2017 so sign up today!
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Review
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Premier Plus Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 04/16/2017
- Hard Inquiry: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $25. Can be waived with a daily balance of $15,000+ or automatic payments linked to a qualifying Chase first mortgage
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep account open for at least 6 months
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account Features
- Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches
- Chase QuickDeposit(SM) lets you deposit checks almost anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture. Just point, snap, and deposit.
- Earns interest
Waiving the $25 Monthly Fee
To waive the monthly fee, you must do one at least one of the following each statement period:
- Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account. Payments set up through Online Bill Pay do not qualify. Mortgages must be in good standing and be first mortgages with servicing retained by Chase.
- Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances
Opening a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM provides you with numerous benefits and the bonus is a great deal to take advantage of if you can waive the monthly fee. The Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT, which will hurt the total bonus depending on your tax rate. Keep in mind that you must have the account open for at least 6 months to receive the bonus. See our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!