For those looking to obtain a generous bonus this season, now is your chance with the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account! Earn a $300 bonus just for opening an account and setting up a direct deposit and is available online or in-branch.
This is one of the fastest and easiest ways to score some cash if you’re looking to open a new bank account. Chase’s Premier Plus Checking account has a load of features worthy of checking out.
Withdraw cash at one of Chase’s 16,000 ATMs, access account information and get guidance at one of their 5,100 branches, and view account activity, transfer funds and more 24/7 using the Chase Mobile app or on chase.com!
For those who are interested, act soon! This offer is available for a limited time only.
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $300 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Premier Plus Checking Summary
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM
|-Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit.
-Enjoy $300, more benefits, and earn interest on your new Chase checking account.
-The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
-No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period.
-Earn interest on your checking account balance.
-Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches.
-Apply online in minutes. Open your account online now.
-Available in: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV
Chase Premier Plus Checking Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Premier Plus CheckingSM
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/15/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes(employer payment or government benefit count as DD).
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $25 waived with an average daily balance of $15,000 or more or automatic payments linked to a qualifying linked Chase first mortgage
- Closing Account Fee: Must wait at least 6 months, otherwise $300 bonus will revert back.
How To Receive Bonus
- Open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and deposit $25 or more at account opening.
- Have a direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. There is no specified minimum direct deposit amount.
- After all requirements are met, you’ll receive the $300 bonus deposited into your account within 10 business days.
- If the account is closed by either you or Chase within six months after opening, your bonus will be deducted.
Chase Premier Plus Checking Features
- The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
- No fee for Chase design checks when ordered through Chase.
- No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period.
- Earn interest on your checking account balance.
- No annual rent for a small safe deposit box (subject to availability).
- Enjoy Chase Liquid® Card(s), perfect for everyday use. Enjoy no-fee reloads, directly from your smartphone.
- No Monthly Service Fee on your Chase Liquid Card for Chase Premier Plus Checking account holders.
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- After you have completed all the above requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. T
- Interest rates are variable and may change.
- Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
The Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account is a great account to have if you’re trying to decide which bank to earn interest with. Once you deposit $25 or more at account opening and set a direct deposit to your Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account within 60 days of account opening, your bonus will be deposited within 10 business days. Additionally, you will have instant access to a wide range of account features! How great is that? However, if you are not interested, then be sure to see our complete list of Bank Bonuses and Chase Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|