Residents of Oklahoma and Kansas can now enjoy a $50 bonus from Communication Federal Credit Union when you open a Youth Savings Account by December 31, 2018. To receive your bonus, you must open a youth savings account for anyone under 18 years of age before December 31 and they’ll match your contribution up to $25! If you are currently interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can as this deal will soon fly by!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Advance checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $10,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.01% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Open a High Yield Savings Account and earn high interest rate of 2.00% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees! No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open. Discover Bank Online Savings account is FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law, with no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Savings Review|
Communication FCU Account Summary
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Youth Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: KS, OK
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: No fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
Communication FCU Requirements
- Open a Youth Savings Account for anyone under the age of 18 years old before December 31, 2018
- They’ll match your contribution for up to $25!
Communication FCU Fine Print
- Child must be 18 or under.
- Must be child’s first CFCU account. A joint owner over the age of 18 is required.
- Funds disbursed at the time of account opening.
- May not be combined with any other offers. Offer expires 12/31/2018.
If you’re currently looking for a great credit union to join, check out Communication Federal Credit Union! Communication Federal Credit Union is definitely a great choice for those who enjoy great banking features along with their savings account, including an opportunity to save early, help children learn the importance of saving, save for college, a first car, or school expenses, and combine savings with a student checking account! However, if you are not interested, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card:
-Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
-Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
-Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
-Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
-No foreign transaction fees
-Employee cards at no additional cost
-$95 Annual Fee