Are you a current resident of Iowa looking to earn a generous bonus? If so, look no further! Community 1st Credit Union is offering you a chance to earn a $50 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking Account. To fully qualify, be sure to have the account with a Visa® debit card, eStatements and direct deposit or automatic debit/withdrawal. Once you have met the requirements, you will both receive the generous offer! Additionally, your friend will have instant access to a wide selection of account features to better their banking experience. If you are interested, I suggest you apply as soon as you can!
Eligibility: Community 1st Credit Union membership is open to persons living or working in the stated Iowa and Missouri Counties. Once you become a member, you’re always a member. To learn more, be sure to check out the membership eligibility.
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Community 1st CU Bonus Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Checking account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $50
- Availability: IA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Community 1st CU Requirements:
- Refer a friend or family member
- Both you and your referral will earn $50 when you sign up for:
- A Visa® debit card
- eStatements, AND
- Direct deposit or automatic debit/withdrawal
Community 1st CU Fine Print:
- This offer is to members only.
- Referrals must be from a current C1st member to a new C1st member.
- The money will be deposited 60 days after the account is opened, if qualifications are met.
- Both checking accounts must be in good standing. I
- f the referrer does not have a C1st checking account, the $50.00 will be deposited into the primary savings account.
- Subject to account approval and offer can expire anytime.
- The amount deposited will be reported on Form 1099-INT for tax purposes.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Community 1st CU, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a checking share account with Community 1st CU and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit car
Do you currently know a friend or family member who is on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for doing the right thing? If you answered yes to the questions above, then the current promotion from Community 1st Credit Union is definitely the one for you! Not only will you be able to earn the bonus, but there are no limits specifying how many you can refer! Additionally, your friend will get to take advantage of all the features you are already accustomed to. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard®:
-Enjoy a 0% intro APR for 12 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable 13.74% APR will apply
-Low 13.74% variable APR on purchases and cash advances
-No annual fee
-No foreign transaction fees
-International Chip and PIN