Anyone who lives, works, worships or goes to school in Bergen or Passaic county is eligible to join Greater Alliance. Help spread the word of Greater Alliance and for each person you refer, you can get rewarded with an accumulative $25 bonus! Referring member must open a Share Savings account and accomplish the minimum opening deposit of $25.
Remember, with a savings account from Greater Alliance, you’ll receive free online and mobile banking, better rates, earned dividends and so much more, so invite your friends, neighbors, co-workers or family and start today! Invite your friends, neighbors, co-workers, or family to join Greater Alliance – when they join, we’ll reward both of you with $25.
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Greater Alliance CU $25 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Share Savings
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $25
- Availability: NJ
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: The referred member must keep the account open for 6 months if the account is closed before 6 months the initial deposit of $25 will be credited back to Greater Alliance.
Greater Alliance CU $25 Referral Steps:
- Open a new Share Savings account if you haven’t done so already
- Refer anyone to this Credit Union
- Have them open a Share savings
- Referee’s account must be kept in good standing and open for 6 months
Greater Alliance CU Checking Features:
- Minimum balance required is $175 and you have 6 months to make up the minimum balance requirement.*
- Competitive dividends that are earned from the day your account is opened.
- Direct deposit and Payroll Deduction available whereby recurring funds are automatically deposited to your account.
- FREE ATM cards that you can use to access your funds at over 5,000 branches and 30,000 surcharge FREE ATMs through CO-OP Shared Branching and CO-OP ATMs.
- Secure access to your accounts at anytime, from anywhere, using:
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- ATM card
- Telephone banking
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Greater Alliance Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a share account with this credit union and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card!
Greater Alliance Credit Union is now offering current residents of New Jersey a chance to earn an accumulative $25 bonus when both your friend and you open a Share Savings account with them. This is a pretty simple savings bonus and I definitely recommend that you take advantage of this opportunity. Of course you will have to maintain the $175 in deposits until you receive the bonus incentive.
Also, keep in mind that the referred member must keep the account open for 6 months ;if the account is closed before 6 months the initial deposit of $25 will be credited back to Greater Alliance. Members are limited to 5 referrals, for a total payout of $125 for that calendar year. If you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
-0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 12.99%, 16.99% or 20.99% will apply.
-No Penalty APR.
-Late Fee Waiver.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 Annual Fee.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees