Are you a current resident of Nebraska? How would you like to earn a generous rate just in time for the New Years? If so, then look no further! State Nebraska Bank & Trust is offering residents an attractive 1.00% APY when you sign up and open a new Money Market Account. To fully qualify, be sure to provide a minimum deposit of $100,000 at account opening. Once you have done so, you will have access to the rate as well as a wide range of account features! If you think this account is for you, I suggest you apply as soon as you can, as the rates subjected to change!
State Nebraska Bank & Trust Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 1.00% APY
- Availability: NE (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
State Nebraska Bank & Trust Requirements:
- Open a new Money Market Account
- Have an opening balance of $100,000 and up to qualify for the stated rate
- Receive rate once deposit has been met
State Nebraska Bank & Trust Fine Print:
- Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- Contact your local representative regarding further fine prints.
At the end of the day, the current rate from State Nebraska Bank & Trust is great for those are looking for a generous rate and willing to save overtime. Not only do you get to take advantage of an attractive rate, but you will also have the satisfaction of knowing the bank has been well received among consumers! How great is that? Additionally, you will still be able to maintain all the great features and easy requirements that comes with your new experience. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Best Bank Rates for all your banking needs!