Now, out of the two card that just dropped yesterday, I find the new U.S. Bank FlexPerks Gold American Express Card to be the most attractive offer between the two card. You’ll earn an attractive 30,000 FlexPerks when you spend $2,000 or more within a given 4 months of credit card activation. You will be able to rack up nice points with 3 times the points on restaurants, 2 times on gas stations and airlines and 1 times the points on all other purchases.
Now, there is a $85 annual fee and it’s quite hefty. Take this card into consideration because the annual fee can be well compensated for with just the airlines perks you receive such as; $25 airlines allowance, TSA Precheck, Global Entry, No foreign transaction fees and so much more.
Editors Note: Before applying for this card, make sure you freeze these two credit bureaus first as that will improve your chances of being approved.
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 10 days. Simply maintain that balance for 60 days and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Alternative Credit Cards:
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
U.S. Bank FlexPerks Gold American Express Card Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: 30,000 FlexPoints
- Spending Requirement: Spend $2,000 within 4 months
- Annual Fee: $85
- Bonus Worth: The 30,000 FlexPoints has a maximum value of $600
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: None
U.S. Bank FlexPerks Gold American Express Card Features:
- Triple FlexPoints at restaurants
- Double FlexPoints at gas stations
- Double FlexPoints at airlines
- One FlexPoint per $1 spent on all other eligible Net Purchases.
- Travel on more than 150 airlines with no blackout dates or online redemption fees.
- Redemption starts at just 5,000 FlexPoints for merchandise8 , cash back, gift cards, statement credits and more.
- Get up to a $25 airline allowance with every award travel ticket good towards baggage fees, in-flight treats and more.
- TSA PreCheck or Global Entry automatic statement credit reimbursement for whichever program you apply for first.2 Upon approval, enjoy expedited travel screening at participating airports.
- Only 20,000 FlexPoints = up to a $400 ticket.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $85 Annual Fee, not waived for the first year.
U.S. Bank FlexPerks Points Worth:
- Airfare (maximum value of 2¢ per point)
- Hotels, car rentals & cruises (maximum value of 1.5¢ per point)
- Merchandise (value of 1¢ per point)
- Gift cards (value of 1¢ per point)
- Statement credit (value of 1¢ per point)
- Annual fee (value of 1.7¢ per point for this card)
U.S. Bank FlexPerks Gold Amex Vs. FlexPerks Travel VISA:
Now, the FlexPerks Travel VISA credit card is a top contender in the Travel credit card industry, but for US Bank to collaborate with American Express to make another Travel Rewards credit card that completely dominates the VISA Signature? It’s evident that the U.S. Bank FlexPerks Gold AMEX will definitely replace this VISA in a year or so.
I mean, the card dominates with 1x the points higher in the restaurant category as well as offering a higher bonus. With the FlexPerks Travel VISA, the buggy part was that the point redemption was quite a disappointment, and I’m glad to see that US Bank completely fixed that issue on the new Flexperk Gold Card.
U.S. Bank FlexPerks Gold Pros:
- Attractive Start-Up Bonus
- One of the higher travel rewards rates: up to 4% back on airfare
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Airlines Perks
- Exceptional Rewards Point Value
- Easy Rewards redemption
U.S. Bank FlexPerks Gold Cons:
- Unattractive annual fee of $85 ( Sadly, not waived for the first year either)
Get your hands on the new U.S. Bank FlexPerks Gold American Express Card and you can earn yourself a significant 30,000 bonus points when you make a spending threshold of $2,000 within a given 4 months of credit card activation. I believe everyone should take this card into consideration for at least a year given that the sign-up bonus is quite a rewarding opportunity. Not only that but the reward point accumulation is quite attractive as well; 3x on restaurants is up to 6% cash back as well as the 2x on Airlines and Gas which offers 4% cash back.
The annual fee may be quite hefty but it could easily be compensated with the travel rewards perks and gold status you receive with American Express. You can also use your points to offset the annual fee, but only in 2 years of credit card activation and onwards. Pay 5,000 points instead, giving you a value of 1.7¢. This could quite potentially be a rewarding card if you fly frequently and eat out often, otherwise, find out which card is right for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, is offering you a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card you will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. On top of the great perks, there is $0 Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|