Western State Bank is now offering residents of Arizona and North Dakota a $100 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new Personal Checking Account. Once your referral has signed up for a new account and met all the necessary requirements, Western State Bank will deposit the added bonus into your account! Not only do you get the enjoy the generous bonus, but your referral does as well! If you are interested in this limited time offer, I recommend you bring your referral in to your nearest location and take advantage of the sweet deal now!
However, if you would like to learn more about other promotions from the bank, qualified residents can also take advantage of a $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new VIP or VIP Plus personal checking account. Simply meet the stated requirements and the bonus is yours!
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Western State Bank Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus (You): $100
- Maximum Bonus (Referral): $0
- Availability: AZ, ND (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Western State Bank Requirements:
- Fill out and submit the referral form
- Have your friend bring the form in at the time of account opening
- Meet all requirements associated with a new checking account
Western State Bank Fine Print:
- New customer must present coupon at account opening.
- New customer must not have had bank relationship in the past two years from date of account opening (excluding Western Investments) and must be of a separate household of existing customer (referrer).
- Bonus will be deposted within 30 days of new customer opening a checking account.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Western State Bank, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are a current member of Western State Bank, don’t hesitate to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you then both of you can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull!
Are you looking into earning some extra bonus? Do you know a friend or family member who would love a new checking account that offers great features to better their financial future? Then the referral program from Western State Bank is the way to go. Not only do you get the satisfaction of knowing that both you and your friend gets a benefit out of this, but there is also the financial relief of knowing that every banking decision made is FDIC insured! However, if you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking necessities!