Advance Financial Federal Credit Union bonuses, offers, and promotions are available here.
They have bonuses up to $160 for qualifying accounts
Table of Contents
Advance Financial FCU Bonuses Review
Advance Financial Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Schererville, Indiana and was founded in 1937. Since then it has grown to 2 locations and was started and guided by the credit union philosophy and principle of “People Helping People.” Continuing in that tradition today, Advance Financial is committed to providing the utmost quality in member service and exceeding expectations.
- Promotion Links:
- Account Type: Free Checking, Better Than Free, or Advantage Plus Account
- Availability: IN
- Branches: 2 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
|Eligibility: Membership is open to those who live, work, worship, volunteer or is educated in Lake and Porter Counties in Indiana.
See current membership details
Advance Financial FCU doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings, so check our best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you’re not local to any of the states above, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over all Advance Financial FCU offers below.
Advance Financial FCU $160 Checking Bonus
Advance Financial is offering a $200 bonus when you open a new checking account.
- What you’ll get: $160 Bonus
- Eligible account: Free Checking, Better Than Free, or Advantage Plus Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: IN
- How to earn it:
- Open a qualifying checking account
- Complete the qualifying activities
- When you’ll receive it: The bonus will be deposited the following month into your account
- Monthly fee: Yes
(Expires December 31, 2019)
I’d recommend comparing this checking offer with other popular ones. Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers $150 & $200 bonuses, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $750 bonuses.
How To Earn The $160 Bonus
- Open any new Checking Account $50
- Register for and use Online Bill Pay $50
- Sign up for Direct Deposit $50
- Sign up for eStatements and like us on Facebook and receive an additional $10
- Visa EMV Debit Chip Card
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Touch Tone Teller
- 6 FREE ATMs and 32,000 discounted ATMs*
- No Free Checks
- No interest
- Free Checking:
- No Monthly Fee
- Better Than Free:
- No Monthly Fee
- Advantage Plus:
- $5 Monthly Fee
- Disclosure – Alliance One and CO-OP Network ATMs are surcharge free with Advantage Plus Checking. Free and Better Than Free Checking accounts are charged only one foreign ATM transaction fee of $1.75 (per occurrence) when using a non-Advance Financial ATM within the two networks
- Advance Financial ATMs are free to members
- Minimum opening deposit of $25 for all accounts
Check out Advance Financial Federal Credit Union’s $160 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account. This bonus has a variety of accounts to choose from as well as several account features. Sign up if this interests you!
Feel free to leave a comment below if you have experience with this bank! Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
Check back often for more Advance Financial FCU Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.30% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.25% APY||Review|