Available in Texas, Affiliated Bank Kasasa Saver is offering a 1.00% APY Rate. Keep reading to learn more about how to earn this attractive rate.
Table of Contents
Affiliated Bank Kasasa Saver Review
Affiliated Bank opened its doors in 1959 as Affiliated Federal Credit Union. They offer a full suite of personal and commercial banking products and services, supported by a robust technology platform.
In addition to the rate from Affiliated Bank, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll review Affiliated Bank Kasasa Saver below.
Affiliated Bank Kasasa Saver Rate
To earn Affiliated Bank’s competitive rate, you must have an opening deposit of $50 and complete the qualifying activities.
- What you’ll get: 1.00% APY
- Eligible account: Kasasa Saver
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Texas (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $50 minimum
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Earn Affiliated Bank Rate
- Open a Kasasa Saver account with an opening deposit of $50.
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit of ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases of $5.00 or more
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive E-Statements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|Up to $50,000||1.00% APY|
Affiliated Bank Account Features
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash earnings
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- $50.00 minimum deposit to open
Affiliated Bank is offering a great APY Rate for its Kasasa Saver Account. Definitely open an account so you can start saving with a fantastic account while offering a competitive APY Rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Affiliated Bank Kasasa Saver Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|