Take advantage of our updates on American First Credit Union’s bonuses, promotions, and offers here!
Currently, they have a $100 bonus offer for In-N-Out associates when you open a new checking account with them.
Table of Contents
American First Credit Union Bonus Review
Founded in 1952, they’ve expanded their credit union all over South California. American First Credit Union strives to provide individuals and small businesses with the financial services and products they need. Additionally, there are some great account perks that you’ll be able to make use of as well.
While these bank promotions are rather attractive, you can also take advantage of our list of Savings, Money Market, and CD rates.
However, if you are not a resident near an American First Credit Union, definitely take a look at our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review the current America First Credit Union bonuses below.
American First Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus (Eastvale Branch)
To earn this $100 bonus, just open a new checking account and make all of their requirements
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Where it’s available: CA; Eastvale Branch
(Offer expires March 31, 2022)
How to Earn Bonus
- Open a new checking, deposit a minimum of $50 in checking account
- Initiate direct deposit of $200 or more within 90 days of account opening.
- This bonus will be seen as a dividend income
- American First Credit Union needs verification of employment
- They can ask you for a copy of a wage & earnings statement.
- Not all applicants will be eligible
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Totally Free Checking: None
- Easy Interest Checking: None
- 50+ Interest Checking: None
- Preferred Interest Checking: $8 monthly fee, waivable with minimum balance of $1,500
- Totally Free Business Checking: None
- Business Interest Checking: $8 monthly fee, waivable with minimum balance of $1,500
Now, if you’re an In-N-Out Associate member, you’ll be able to open an eligible checking account with no monthly fees! Plus, you’ll receive a great bonus in your account after you’ve met all of the requirements. However, if you don’t reside in California, check out other checking bonuses for you. Even if you’re not an employee of In-N-Out, they still offer good bonus offers as well.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about American First Credit Union, their accounts they offer, or any experiences you have had!
Check back often for more American First Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!