American Pride Bank is offering residents of Georgia up to $300 for opening up a new American Rewards Checking Account. Simply have debit card purchases, set up a direct deposit or ACH, and receive e-statements.
To qualify for the bonus, open up an American Rewards Checking Account with $50 or more. Each monthly statement cycle you must have at least 12 or more debit card purchases as well as a direct deposit or ACH. Lastly you need to receive e-statements. Since this is a rewards checking account, you can earn up to $300 for depositing up to $10,000 as well as earning a 3.00% APY rate.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
American Pride Bank Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Availability: GA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft or Hard Pull? Please inform us!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, one per month
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: If monthly requirements are not met, the bonus will not be received
American Pride Bank Requirements
- Open a new American Rewards Checking Account from American Pride Bank.
- Complete the following each monthly statement cycle
- Direct Deposit or ACH
- 12+ debit card transactions
- Set up to receive direct deposits for the next year:
- You will receive $150 after 5 direct deposits.
- The remaining $150 will be deposited after 11 deposits.
American Pride Bank Bonus Fine Print
- Minimum to open is $50.
- Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle.
- Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account.
- “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one banking day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one banking day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
American Pride Bank Account Features
- Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle
- Balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 3.00%
- Balances over $10,000 earn 0.486% with an annual percentage yield of 0.50% on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 3.00%-0.50% APY depending on the balance.
- If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY.
- Interest compounds on a daily basis and credits to the account monthly.
American Pride Bank is offering a competitive rate for simply depositing money into your account as well as meeting the requirements of a direct deposit and debit card transactions. This is an excellent account because you have the benefits of both a checking and savings account combined.
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from American Pride Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. You can also enjoy earning 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening.
This card comes with $0 annual fee on top of up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card.