Find the most up-to-date Apple Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can get a $100 cash bonus with direct deposit into your checking account when you take advantage of this offer.
Table of Contents
Apple Bank Bonuses Review
Apple Bank is the 9th largest bank in New York and the 109th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1863 and currently has 80 locations across the state. They offer money market rates that are 4X the national average, and have an A health rating.
- Promotion Links:
- $100 Checking Bonus (Does Not Expire)
- Account Type: Free Apple Edge NOW Checking Account
- Availability: NY
- Branches: 80 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
Apple Bank’s Money Market rates are decently competitive for a traditional bank, however you should still check our best Savings, Money Market, and CD rates.
If you do not meet the eligibility requirements above, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over Apple Bank offers below.
Apple Bank $100 Checking Bonus
Apple Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: Free Apple Edge NOW Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: NY
- How to earn it:
- Apply for a new Checking account
- Set up a recurring direct deposit of at least $500 within 60 days of account opening.
- When you’ll receive it: The $100 will be credited to the customer’s account within 90 days
- Monthly fee: None
(Does Not Expire)
I’d recommend comparing this checking offer with other popular ones. Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- Apply for a new Checking account from Apple Bank
- Set up a recurring direct deposit of at least $500 within 60 days of account opening
- A recurring payment must be payroll, Federal/state government benefit, or pension benefit checks
- Apple Bank Visa® Debit Card, with no fees for use at Apple ATMs
- Unlimited domestic non-Apple Bank ATM transactions
- Unlimited domestic Point-of-Sale (POS) transactions
- Online Banking with Bill Pay and Free Mobile Banking App
- Free initial order of 100 personalized checks
- Free one-year rental on select size safe deposit box (subject to availability)
- No fee on purchase of regular American Express® Traveler’s Cheques
- No Monthly Fee
- Direct Deposit $100 bonus offer is for new Apple Edge NOW Checking accounts and existing Apple Edge NOW Checking accounts that have not had Direct Deposit at Apple Bank over the prior 24 months
- Receipt of the $100 bonus is contingent upon establishing a minimum payroll Direct Deposit of at least $500 as a recurring monthly payment(s)
- The first Direct Deposit must be posted to the account within 60 days of account opening or Direct Deposit application
- The customer’s checking account must remain open and be in good standing at the time of review to receive the bonus
- The $100 bonus will be considered interest earned on the customer’s checking account for the calendar year in which it was received
- Will be reported to the IRS as taxable income for that calendar year
- One bonus offer per customer
- Employees of Apple Bank and its subsidiaries are not eligible for the $100 bonus
- Offer may be discontinued at any time without prior notice
Apple Bank is great for those who are looking into a new checking account with direct deposit. Not only does this provide a fantastic bonus, this promotions also triggers a soft pull so I really recommend it.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions or feedback in general that you may have about Apple Bank, we highly appreciate it!
Check back often for more Apple Bank Coupons, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$700 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|