Apple Bank is offering their employees an attractive $100 bonus when you open an Apple Edge NOW Checking account.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is set up and receive a Direct Deposit of $500 or more within 60 days of account opening. Once you have completed the requirements, the $100 bonus will be deposited into your account within 90 days of account opening.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: For those of you who are business owners or wish to open up a business account checkout this $100 SimpleValue Business Checking account bonus.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Apple Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Apple Edge NOW Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No Credit Card Funding
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Apple Bank Checking Requirements:
- Open a new Apple Edge NOW Checking account from Apple Bank.
- Set up and receive a Direct Deposit of $500 or more within 60 days.
- Once you have completed the requirements, the $100 bonus will be deposited into your checking account within 90 days of account opening.
Apple Bank Bonus Fine Print:
- Direct Deposit $100 bonus offer is for new Apple Edge NOW Checking accounts and existing Apple Edge NOW Checking accounts that have not had Direct Deposit at Apple Bank over the prior 24 months.
- The customer’s checking account must remain open and be in good standing at the time of review to receive the bonus.
- The $100 bonus will be considered interest earned on the customer’s checking account for the calendar year in which it was received and it will be reported to the IRS as taxable income for that calendar year.
- One bonus offer per customer.
- Employees of Apple Bank and its subsidiaries are not eligible for the $100 bonus.
- Offer may be discontinued by the Bank at any time without prior notice.
Apple Bank is great for those who are looking into a new checking account with direct deposit. I mean, why not get paid for a service you will want to use anyways? With the current promotion, you not only get to enjoy all the generous features to better your banking experience, but you also get to have the relief of knowing you are receiving the best customer service and relations the bank has to offer.
With years of experience dedicated to the communities they serve in, you will soon began to understand why so many has trusted the firm for all their financial goals. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card:
-Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
-Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, enjoy a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
-Earn 10 points per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
-Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
-Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
-Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
-IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®