Available for residents of Arizona, Arizona Federal Credit Union is offering a generous $50 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account by December 31, 2019. They will also donate $50 to Arizona Humane Society.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is sign up online to receive your own personal promotional code, and open a new checking account either in-branch or online. After that, all that is left is to complete 10 or more debit card transactions with 45 days of account opening. This is a limited time offer, so be sure to take advantage of this promotion while you still can today!
After you have met the requirements and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as eBanking, eStatements, Free ePay, and so much more! If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live, work, worship, or attend school in Maricopa or Pinal counties, or within the city limits of Tuscon. You may also qualify if you are related to a current member. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Details.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Arizona FCU Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: AZ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly maintenance fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
Arizona FCU Checking Requirements
- Apply online for your own promo code from Arizona Federal Credit Union
- Open a Checking account by December 31, 2019.
- Make a minimum of 10 debit card transactions within 45 days of account opening
- Bonus will be deposited within 15 days of completing the requirements
Arizona FCU Bonus Fine Print
- To qualify for $50 bonus, you must open an Everything Account and be 18 years of age or older and a brand new member with no existing account relationships with Arizona Federal, as determined by having a unique Social Security/tax identification number not on record with the credit union.
- Former members may qualify as a new member if previous accounts were closed 12 or more months prior to new open date.
- Debit card purchase transactions must be completed and posted to the new member’s account within 45 days of account opening.
- Transactions in a pending status do not qualify.
- All bonuses are considered income and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-MISC.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Limit one new member bonus per person.
- Business, indirect borrower, fiduciary, non-dues/voting accounts do not qualify.
- Only Arizona Federal members in good standing qualify for this program.
- Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
If you are currently a resident of Arizona and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Arizona Federal Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that