Available nationwide, Aspiration is an amazing 2.00% APY when you sign up and open a new Aspiration Spend & Save Account.
All you need to do is open a new Aspiration Spend & Save account with an initial opening deposit of $10. Once you have done so, be sure to deposit at least $1 a month into any Aspiration account or keep a savings balance of $10,000 or higher.
This account allows you to earn a savings rate and spend. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Aspiration Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Spend & Save Account
- Rate: 2.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Open a new Spend & Save Account
- Provide the $10 opening deposit
- Deposit at least $1 a month into any Aspiration account OR keep a savings balance of $10,000 or higher.
Aspiration Account Fine Print
- Cash back for purchases made on associated debit card.
- Zero ATM fees around the world.
- $1,000 in expense reimbursement if you get your identity stolen.
Aspiration is offering a competitive rate of 2.00% APY with a low minimum deposit of $10 and no maximum. Additionally, you get unlimited cashback for purchases made on your debit card. The requirements are simple, and there are so many benefits, so I would recommend opening this account as soon as possible.
However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Best Bank Rates for all your saving needs!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Learn More About This Card