Aspiration is offering residents nationwide a 2.00% APY when you sign up and open a new Spend & Save Account with an initial opening deposit of $10. Once you have done so, be sure to deposit at least $1 a month into any Aspiration account or keep a savings balance of $10,000 or higher.
Once you have met the requirements above, you will be able to obtain the generous rate! Additionally, you will have access to a wide selection of account features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can!
Editor’s Note: Go through our Referral Link to earn $25 bonus + $25 toward charity of your choice.
Table of Contents
Aspiration Spend & Save Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Spend & Save Account
- Rate: 2.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
Aspiration Spend & Save Requirements
- Open a new Spend & Save Account
- Provide the $10 opening deposit
- Deposit at least $1 a month into any Aspiration account OR keep a savings balance of $10,000 or higher.
Aspiration Spend & Save Features
- Debit card with cash back on every dollar spent
- Free access to every ATM in the world
- Up to 2.00% APY on savings
- Your deposits are FDIC-insured
- No hidden fees! Pay us a monthly fee you think is fair
- Extra cash back for spending at socially-conscious businesses
Aspiration Spend & Save Fine Print
- If the requirements above aren't met, the APY will be 0.00% for that calendar month.
- Minimum deposit required to open an Aspiration Save Account is $10.00.
- Pay What Is Fair fees debited directly from the Aspiration Save Account could reduce earnings.
- Customers will earn Cash Back on all debit card purchases.
If you are currently on the market for a new account and would like to earn a generous rate, then now is your chance! Not only are you able to earn an attractive rate from Aspiration, but you will have the chance to utilize a host of account features. Additionally, being an online bank, you are not limited geographically like brick and mortar branches!
For those that qualifies and meet the requirements, you might find this to be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Best Bank Rates for all your saving needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Learn More About This Card