Find an updated list of Associated Healthcare Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
Associated Healthcare Credit Union Bonuses Review
Associated Healthcare Credit Union is headquartered in Woodbury, Minnesota and was founded in 1953. Since then they have grown to 5 locations and boast an A health rating.
Associated Healthcare Credit Union’s CD and Savings rates are not that great, so be sure to check our best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
|Eligibility: Associated Healthcare CU is open to anyone who is a healthcare industry employee; including independent contractors and self-employed that work regularly in the healthcare industry, within the site listed counties. The complete list of exclusive counties and industry titles can be found on the website under the ‘field-of-membership’ heading off of the ‘About-Membership’ page.
See current membership details
If you are not interested in the promotion above, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over all Associated Healthcare Credit Union offers below.
Associated Healthcare Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Associated Healthcare Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking or Savings account.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: Healthy Rewards Dividend Checking Account
- Where it’s available: MN
(Does Not Expire)
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a Healthy Rewards Dividend Checking Account
- Within 60 days of account opening, the new member must have:
- At least $500 in Direct Deposits
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle of at least $5 each
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements notice
- Be enrolled in online banking
- Applicant cannot of had a previous checking account at AHCU in the past 12 months or have an existing checking account at AHCU.
- If you’re already a member, just log into AHCU’s online banking platform, click on the (+) New Account link and follow the prompts.
- If you’re not a member, click here and follow the prompts. You’ll be able to add checking at the same time you set up your membership.
- NCUA Insured.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Healthy Rewards Dividend Checking: None
- Healthy Rewards Cash Back Checking: None
- EZ Checking: $4.95 monthly fee, waivable with a debit card and enroll in electronic statements
Associated Healthcare Credit Union offers a variety of accounts available for you to maximize your savings with. While this seems like a decent $100 bonus with flexible options, I would only recommend this promotion if it is a soft pull.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better! Let us know if you signed up and if it was worth it!
Check back often for more Associated Healthcare Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!