Available nationwide, Axos Bank now has a 0.20% APY Rate hen opening their Business Savings account. Read for more information on this account below.
Axos Bank Business Savings Account Review
Established in 2000, Axos Bank is one of the leading digital banking services out there. They provide innovative products and services to their customers nationwide. Additionally, they bring human insight and digital expertise together to make a better bank.
I’ll review Axos Bank Business Savings below.
Axos Bank Business Savings Rate
To earn this decent APY Rate, just open an eligible business savings account and meet all of their requirements.
- What you’ll get: 0.20% APY
- Eligible account: Business Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Earn the Axos Bank Rate
- Open a business savings account with a $1,000 minimum opening deposit.
- Sign up for free image statements.
- No monthly fees with a $2,500 minimum Average Daily Balance.
|$50,000 – $249,999.99||0.20%|
|$250,000 – $499,999.99||0.20%|
|$500,000 – $699,999.99||0.20%|
|$700,000 – $999,999.99||0.20%|
|$5,000,000+||Contact business banking relationship manager for current rates|
- Variable interest compounded daily
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit
- Free image statements
- Free online and mobile banking, with remote deposit anywhere
- No monthly maintenance fees with $2,500 minimum Average Daily Balance
Now, when you open a new business savings account, you’ll be able to earn this good APY Rate today! Plus, there are several perks that comes with the account as well. Here are some of Axos Bank’s other bonus offers. If these don’t interest you, be sure to check out our Best Business Bank Bonuses and Best Bank Rates.
In addition to the rate from Axos Bank, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Axos Bank Business Savings Account.