Bank Midwest is offering residents of Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, and New Mexico an attractive $1,500 bonus when you open a Premium Checking account by January 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open your account with a $1,000 opening deposit, then set up and receive a recurring direct deposit of at least $500 for 3 months. After that, fund your account with up to $1,000,000 and maintain it 3 months. Once you have met the balance requirements, you will earn the $1,500 bonus!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Bank Midwest Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Premium Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $1,500 Bonus
- Availability: CO, KS, MO, NM (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 01/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $25 monthly fee waived with:
- Average daily balance of $25,000, OR
- Premium Relationship accounts and maintain $25,000 in combined deposit balances or $50,000 in combined and outstanding balances
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Bank Midwest Requirements
- Open a Premium Checking account from Bank Midwest with a $1,000 opening deposit by January 31, 2019.
- Set up a recurring Direct Deposit of $500 or more for 3 months
- Fund the account with at least $1,000,000 or more for to earn the $1,500 bonus.
Bank Midwest Bonus Fine Print
- Credits will be applied to client’s accounts the calendar month after the bonus period ends.
- Account must be open and in good standing at time of account credit payout.
- Offer nontransferable.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Bank Midwest to learn more about the current $1,500 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Bank Midwest, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $1,500 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
-$150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
-2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-No annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees