Bank of America is offering free museum entry to its current cardholders! Bank of America’s Museums on Us grants cardholders free entry into any of the +150 participating museums on every first weekend of each month. Be sure to check out the complete list of exhibits and see which ones are near you!
Bank of America supports more than 2,000 visual and performing arts organizations worldwide that provide inspirational and educational sustenance, anchor communities, create jobs, complement school curricular, and generate substantial revenue for local businesses. Definitely an incentive that goes a long way for those of you that appreciate the finer arts!
Editor’s Note: Be sure to also check out our review on Bank of America’s Preferred Rewards Program to further your banking experience!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Premier checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $100,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking Account: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make at least one direct deposit of at least $500 or more within 60 days of account opening. $200 will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. The TD Bank Premier Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches, and much more! Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Bank of America Museum Entry Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Types: Bank of American debit card or Merrill Lynch card
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Bank of America Museum Entry Requirements
- To qualify, simply present your active Bank of America®, Merrill Lynch® or U.S. Trust® credit or debit card along with a photo ID to gain one free general admission to any participating institution
Bank of America Museum Entry Fine Print
- Offers our cardholders free weekend access to a variety of museums and cultural institutions across the United States.
- Guests are not eligible for free admission.
- Excludes special exhibitions, ticketed shows and fundraising events.
If you are not a current Bank of America cardholder, become one by signing up for this Checking Account $100 Bonus! This offer will give you a free debit card which you can use for free museum entry. Bank of America’s Museums on Us grants you free entry into any of the +150 participating institutions when you show your debit or Merrill Lynch card and ID. Remember that the only free days include the first weekend of every month. Make sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%.
• $0 balance transfer fee. Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days from account opening.
• 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
• Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
• Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees