*Bank of Kansas is now known as Mobank and is still operating under the BOK Financial Corporation*
Current residents of Kansas, Bank of Kansas City is now offering a $250 bonus each year when you open up their QuickSave Checking account.
Automatically put something into your savings when you use your Debit Card or pay a bill with Online Bill Pay. Plus, they will match a portion of those savings. Keep track of your financial lifestyle more efficiently and give yourself an extra ounce of savings with a checking account that does just all that! If you would like to learn more about the other promotions the bank currently has, be sure to check out our updated list of BOK Financial Bank Bonuses!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Premier checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $100,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking Account: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make at least one direct deposit of at least $500 or more within 60 days of account opening. $200 will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. The TD Bank Premier Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches, and much more! Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Bank of Kansas City Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: QuickSave Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $250 Bones
- Availability: NM
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee
Bank of Kansas City Bonus Requirements
- Visit Bank of Kansas City in-branch and open a QuickSave Checking account from them
- Put spend on your debit card and you’ll automatically have your expenses rounded
- Once all requirements have been accomplished, you’ll receive the total up to $250 Checking Bonus
Bank of Kansas City Fine Print
- No fee Online Banking, Bill Pay and eStatements
- No fee ATM transactions nationwide
- ATM / Debit Card included
- Dividends are paid quarterly on the special savings account.
- Special Savings account earns interest at same rate as a Traditional Savings account.
- Only the rounded up money can be deposited into the special savings account; however money can be withdrawn from it at any time.
Bank of Kansas City is now offering a splendid promotion for up to $250 yearly when you sign up for their QuickSave Checking account. “Love Live Your Money” and Save for the future. Take advantage of this promotion for a checking account that’ll have you conveniently managing your expenses while giving you the opportunity of saving big on your expenses.
This is a simple and easy promotion; just spend and be rewarded for it. Start earning dividends after you open your savings and make a round-up deposit into it.
If not, see our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions