Find the most up-to-date BOK Financial Bank bonuses, promotions and offers here.
Currently, they offer multiple $250 cash bonuses.
Table of Contents
BOK Financial Bank Bonuses Review
Founded in 1910, BOK Financial has over 100 years of experience. Since it was established, the bank has grown to 139 locations in 8 states. However, the bonus offers listed below are found in Arizona, Arkansas, Texas, Missouri, and Kansas.
- Bonus Links:
- Account Type: Checking and Savings Account
- Availability: AR, AZ, CO, MO, NM, TX
- Branches: 131+ (AR Bank Locator, AZ Bank Locator, Mobank Locator, TX Bank Locator)
- Hard/Soft Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Options: Unknown. Let us know!
Although these bank promotions are rather attractive, you can also take advantage of our list of Savings, Money Market, and CD rates.
However, if you do not live in these states, definitely take a look at our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review the current BOK Financial Bank bonuses below.
BOK Financial Bank $250 Checking Bonus
Earn a $250 bonus from BOK Financial Bank when you open a new Checking and Savings Account as well as meeting certain requirements. Additionally, make sure to look at the waiver requirements to waive the monthly fee.
- What you’ll get: $250 Bonus
- Expiration Date
- Eligible account: Checking and Savings Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull
- Where it’s available: AZ, AR, MO, KS, TX
- Monthly fee: Varies by account
Additionally, you can take advantage of some of the best offers available. Offers such as Chase Premier Plus Checking ($300 Bonus), Chase Savings ($150 Bonus), HSBC Advance Checking ($240 Bonus), Huntington 5 Checking ($200 Bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free ($150 Bonus) as well as TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all great offers.
How To Earn the $250 Bonus
- Visit the nearest branch or go online and open a new checking account
- Use your Debit Card or pay a bill with Online BillPay and you automatically put something into your savings with Quicksave. Tell them how much you want to save with each Debit Card and Online BillPay transaction — $0.25 or $0.50 and they’ll link your checking account to a savings or money market account.
- Each night, they will take the number of Debit Card and Online BillPay transactions, multiply the total by your QuickSaveSMamount, $0.50 or $0.25, and then transfer that amount to your savings or money market account in one transfer.
- Upon completion, you should receive a savings bonus of up to $250 at the end of the year
- Automatic savings generation.
- Free ATMS
- Electronic Statements
- Free Debit Card
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Free Checking or Free Student Checking: No monthly service fee.
- Premier Checking: $25 monthly service fee
- Waived if you maintain a total balance of $25,000 across all your BOK Financial accounts
- Select Checking: $15 monthly service fee
- Waived if you maintain a total balance of $15,000 across all your BOK Financial accounts (checking, savings, CDs, FDIC-insured IRAs).
- Eligible transactions made on a non-business day will be combined with eligible transactions made on the following business day.
- The QuickSave transfer will not be processed on any day that sufficient funds are not available or if the QuickSave transfer would result in an overdraft. In such a case, the QuickSave transfer will not be processed at a later date.
- Additionally, You may change your QuickSave transfer amount at any time by telephone or by visiting any branch location.
If you live near a BOK Financial Bank location that is hosting this promotion, you have the chance to earn a $250 bonus. If you are interested in this bank, make the switch today and take full advantage of this current offer. Consequently, they make it very easy for you to switch from another bank.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about BOK Financial Bank, their accounts they offer, or any experiences you have had!
Check back often for more BOK Financial Bank Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings + Essential Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|